We often identify ourselves with our physical body, with our emotions, and with our mind. These three principles represent our personality. We are often led to believe that the personality is the Self, whereas it is simply a persona, a mask that the Soul wears that it may function in the lower dimensions. The personality is mortal and subject to change.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
What Day is It?
- Butterfly Seahorses wp.me/p22s4y-2mF via @wordpressdotcomThank You for stopping by 1 week ago
- Buddhism and Yoga: Where the Paths Cross wp.me/p27r78-qk via @wordpressdotcomThank You for stopping by 1 week ago
- The Right Direction: Getting Unstuck wp.me/p27r78-pG via @wordpressdotcomThank You for stopping by 2 weeks ago
- Buddhism and Karma wp.me/p27r78-pJ via @wordpressdotcomThank You for stopping by 2 weeks ago
- The Secret of Isis In The All-Perceiving Eye: The Observer Observed and The Self-Prognosis of the Quant… wp.me/pajPn-zj via @earyansThank You for stopping by 2 weeks ago